Monday, October 16, 2017

Audio Recording and Video Hosting

Music

Music is a really important piece of whatever it may be in, because as the video Don't Forget the Music says, it portrays the emotion of your video. The example video that he uses with different songs in the background, shows how the music can change the implications of the entire scene. There were also a lot of great resources for copyright free music that you can use and they were easy to download.

Audio Recording

I remember a long time ago, doing an assignment in chorus where we used garage band, which is the closet thing that I have used to Sountrap. It was not hard to learn, partially from the help of the video but also because it is fairly easy to use. I liked how it was easy to move clip around and change the length of them so that I could experiment and see what sounded best. I also thought that it was really helpful that had music clips in the app that you can use so you don't have to search the internet to find one. I did not have a microphone, so I was a little worried that the recording was not going to sound good, but it was actually loud and clear. 


Youtube

YouTube is one of the social medias that I have not explored much. When I want to find a tutorial on how to do something I go to YouTube, however I don't use it much other than that. I am glad that we are exploring this because I know that YouTube is actually a really big thing right now and I would like to learn more about how to be a part of it. I had no idea that you could post videos on YouTube privately, so that was something new I learned.



No comments:

Post a Comment