Monday, December 18, 2017

Final Blog

The Best of Multimedia Apps & Tools


This has been my favorite CCV course that I have taken so far, partly because I really enjoyed the subject and it's something I'm really interested in but also because the assignments were fun and I learned a lot doing them. I really enjoyed taking and editing photos, so the projects like the photo story which is featured below, and our final project or some of my favorites. They gave me a new way to share my photos with people and create a story with them. WeVideo is a program that I had never heard of before this class, and I really liked it. Some video programs are really complicated and hard to use but I found I was able to follow along pretty well and to make some awesome videos using it.



 

What I learned


I think that one of the most universally useful saying that I learned about the semester was fair use and copyright because I really did not know much about it. When I was in high school I was taught that we needed to cite our sources but I never even heard of fair use, so I was not really using other people's work the way I should be. Blogging is another thing that I don't have a lot of experience with and I thought it was really useful to know how a Blog should be formatted and to get some practice with logging. I think that my blog has definitely improved since my first one which was just one long paragraph with no photographs or headings it's a really good way for us to reflect on everything that we learned and to sort through our thoughts and difficulties that we had over the week.



My Final Project


With our final project I was pretty comfortable with WeVideo so I thought it was going to go pretty well, and for the most part it did. I did have one problem, the last time that I logged into my WeVideo to go over everything and make some final changes, some setting has been changed so that all the vertical photos were being set to a zoomed blurry background. It took a lot of searching and messing around with things before I found out how to fix it but eventually I found it under the edit button on the photos. I'm really happy with the way that my video turned out and it's on a subject that I really care about Christmas is always been my favorite time of year. It reminds me of my childhood and all the happy times that my family shared.



No comments:

Post a Comment