Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Prezi


Experience

I was introduced to Prezi in high school where I used it for some of my presentations, and I found that I liked it a lot more than the traditional slide presentation. Prezi is much more engaging as you can add more movement and hidden parts. This also makes it so that everyone's presentations are different, rather than just flipping through slide after slide.

Staff Picks


The prezis that were in the staff picks we're obviously much more advanced than anything I have created, but it is possible for anyone to create a really good presentation like those. The background of the prezis were interactive with the slides, for example it would zoom through a window to a slide with photos of the interior of the building. That was another thing that I liked, it is really easy use, but looks complex and well put together in the end. The twists and the different zoom locations make it flow, and it really seems like you know what you're doing.

New

A new feature that I hadn't known about before was making the background of the Prezi a photo. I took advantage of this in my prezi with a photo that I though captured my favorite part of the presentation, the Florida sunsets. It gives the presentation more depth and it really sets the tone as well.

Troubles

I have had some trouble uploading my Prezi to my blog, there is only an empty rectangle where is should have loaded, so here is the link in case it never loads. I tried copying the link many different times and it doesn't seem to work. However, overall I would definitely choose Prezi over other presentations.


No comments:

Post a Comment